Kipcon provides a full range of services related to mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) system design and energy efficiency.
Our licensed professionals are experienced in all phases of design and analysis for a wide range of MEP systems, such as:
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning, electrical, plumbing and fire protection systems
- Detailed construction documents and specifications
- MEP design for new construction
- Evaluation of failures and development of remediation or replacement designs
- Building Commissioning
- Energy Audits
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Identification of state incentives and rebates
Kipcon has the inspection and engineering expertise to evaluate your community’s construction needs and prepare specifications that can clearly and effectively define project details and scope. These licensed professionals can identify the cause of problems and the most effective remedial measures required.